Accomodations in York?

Apr 21st, 2002, 06:10 PM
Cindy

Accomodations in York?

Does anyone have any suggestions about where to stay in York (2 adults, 2 children)?

Apr 21st, 2002, 06:14 PM
Cindy

Whoops! I mean "accommodations..."

Apr 21st, 2002, 06:25 PM
sarah

On this European forum, click on the United Kingdom, in the list of countries on this site. Scroll down a bit and you can find a thread on York accomodations. (I tried to put York into the search engine for the UK and it didn't seem to work, but you can try that, too.) There's a lot of good recent talk on that one. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll try to give you a url for it. (not sure if it will work, though)

Apr 22nd, 2002, 04:46 AM
kitty

Check out my comments on the Four Season Hotel in York. We were there last June with two children and found this B&B fantastic and a good location. Would stay there again in a heartbeat.

Apr 22nd, 2002, 06:20 AM
ani

Yes-most on the York posts agree that Four Seasons (we stayed there in March) is fabulous...

Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:30 PM
Tony

Our family of four stayed at the Royal York Hotel. Very large room with two queen beds. It is a four star hotel conveniently located by the railroad station and an easy walking distance into York. Hotel was built in the 1800s by the railroad. Railroad museum is very close.