Accommodation in Rome

Aug 27th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Original Poster

Accommodation in Rome

I am looking for good comfortable accommodation. Does anyone know of a very nice bed and breakfast or nice hotel in Rome. I heard of Casa della palma Lodge bed and breakfast and Colosseum bed and breakfast, has anyone been there and how were they?
Aug 27th, 2003, 01:24 PM

We loved the Albergo del Senato next to the Pantheon. Very classy and reasonable for Rome.
Aug 27th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Original Poster

Lina, what were the rates like for double occupancy?
Aug 27th, 2003, 01:44 PM

I've found the del Senato rates to run about $250.00 per night..I can find better deals on similar class hotels on Venere and often a lot less
Aug 27th, 2003, 01:59 PM

Jody, you can find on similar class hotels and for a lot less but I'm sure no other can beat the location and the class the Senato has. It has nothing to do with 3 star hotels. It's gorgeous, I loved staying there and paid 275 Euros last November for a triple, worth every euro. I can't think of staying in another place when I return to Rome. There are Hotels and hotels....
Aug 27th, 2003, 02:15 PM

We like the Alimandi near the Vatican. They speak excellent English and are very accommodating. They also have a Rome airport pickup and drop off service. The hotel is clean and has an excellent breakfast, too. We've used them many times.
Aug 27th, 2003, 05:17 PM

If you want pancakes and spanish omelette you better rent a bench at submerge real rustic bed and breakfast
Aug 27th, 2003, 06:25 PM
rex

While I am a fan of Albergo del Senato, you say you want a B&B. The list on http://www.eurocheapo.com/rome is probably fairly reliable, and there are 5 b&B listings there.

Best wishes,

Rex

Search this Thread