Search

30 days hostels

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2021, 07:05 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
30 days hostels- need help Eastern Europe

30 days, hostels, flying into Amsterdam out of Munich- here’s what I’ve got. Amsterdam 5 nights, fly to London 4 nights, fly to Budapest 3 nights, train to Vienna, 4 nights, train to Prague 3 nights, then munich which I have 5 nights. Have 3 extra days ..should I add somewhere? Nuremberg between Prague and Munich ? Or Salzburg? Â Sorry for the format hard to read but the app is messing up.Â
Â

Last edited by tbbeach; Nov 9th, 2021 at 07:31 AM.
Old Nov 9th, 2021, 10:05 AM
mjs

Just a few comments/ questions. What time of year? I assume you’ve already been to Paris. You have not allotted enough time to London. Also you should factor in time required to travel for your plans. You may not have as much time as you think for your destinations
Old Nov 9th, 2021, 10:13 AM
mjs

Also any plans for side trips from your destinations?
Old Nov 9th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Original Poster

oops Sorry, I am going in November to December The weather may be cold, but I'm prepared. Looking forward to the Christmas Markets. Possible day trips: Salzburg out of Vienna, Chesky Krumlov out of Prague. Maybe Brussells from Amsterdam but any ideas for something closer would be great. I decided to stop in Nurenberg on the way from Prague to Munich. Open to any and all suggestions. Kinda set on the 4 days in London. I am assuming I will return to London another time.
Old Nov 9th, 2021, 08:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Have you looked at taking the train from Amsterdam to London (Eurostar) instead of flying? By the time you get to/from the airports likely the same time.