Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

3 WEEKS in EUROPE-if you were going with your 1 & 3yo children-where in Europe would you go (more)

Search

3 WEEKS in EUROPE-if you were going with your 1 & 3yo children-where in Europe would you go (more)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to as a base that has GORGEOUS beaches (unspoiled, not crowded & pretty) (we LOVE the caribbena) BUT has plenty of day trip opportunities/activiites for the kids & the husband who needs certain infrastructure for working while away....ideas? open to anything?...
Old Jan 12th, 2008, 07:23 PM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
you got a few answers on your other thread. To find it, click on your name.
Old Jan 13th, 2008, 08:52 PM

I am VERY confused as you have over 8 different threads with you and your family going to various beach vacations in Europe,Caribbean,etc.
Where are you going? I suggest that you consolidate your threads for easier viewing and help.
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 03:42 PM

Go to Tel Aviv, Haifa, or Eilat in Israel for great beaches and infrastructure.

Israel is the most family freindly place I've ever been. Israeli's families are always out together... Hotels are very accomodating to little kids. Haifa has a great beach promenade with small wading pool where families of all persuasians gather and it has lovely beaches, and like Tel Aviv, Haifa has restaurants right on the beach with chairs right in the sand --- the beach area is filled with families day and night (well into the night) - Jewish, Christian, and Muslim a real mosaic of life.

I haven't been to too many European beaches (although I've been to lots of European countries) but the ones I have been to weren't great for kids....maybe Turkey would be another place for great beaches.
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 06:17 AM

After reading about a dozen of your posts asking about where to go all over the globe, I have an important suggestion for you. STAY HOME and get to know your children. Their ages have changed at least a dozen times within your posts, which were all posted within a few days of each other. I think it would be nice to stay put long enough to at least figure out how old they are!
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 08:18 AM

You have 17 different threads that were started over the last SEVEN days on basically the same topic. Are you trying for some kind of record?