3 days in Positano

Search

3 days in Positano

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 01:24 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3 days in Positano

I will be spending 3 days in Positano with my husband, my 20 year old daugther and 17 year old son. We are staying at a hotel with no pool. I know there are places in Capri where you can rent a locker and chair. Can anyone recommend one in Positano? Also, do any of the more upscale hotel have "day passes" where we can use the facilities? Besides the Blue Grotto in Capri, we may want to do alittle sight seeing, any suggestions. Thanks!
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 03:15 PM

Do you mean you want to rent a beach chair on the public beach of Positano? If so, I believe there is a kiosk on or very near the beach that rents chairs. I don't know if there are lockers. You might want to check at the Hotel Buca di Bacco which is right on the beach as they may have some. You can also take the little boat with the "Da Adolfo" sign. This goes to a private beach near the San Pietro Hotel that has a beach hut type restaurant called "Da Adolfo." You make reservations at the restaurant and meet the boat in the Positano harbor. Other sightseeing suggestions would be to take the hydrofoil to Amalfi, see the cathedral and town and then go up to Ravello.
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:31 PM

Hotel Covo dei Saraceni to my knowledge has such "passes as well as the Poseidon. The cove beach mentioned is Laurito and there both "Le Syrene" and "Da Adolfo" have good prices €6.00
for a beach lounger for the day.They have a frre boat to the Laurito from Positano pier.

I suggest www.walking with the gods" and their itineraries for Capri and interesting things to do. They have engish speaking personnel.