We have 19 days (April) in Ireland and are trying to put together a driving itinerary. We are flying into Dublin and spending 2 nights there (over Easter Sunday). On Mon we will pick the car and drive, our return flight is out of Shannon.
So far I have: 2 nights in Dublin, 1 night in Kilkenny, 1 night in Cork, 1 night Ring of Beara? ... this is where I need help... and then Cliffs of Moher something something what am I doing next...
Eventually we want to end with 3 nights in Galway, last night in Shannon before flying home from SNN.
We don't really want to do much touristy stuff unless were wandering Dublin/Cork or in a castle I guess. Would like to meet local people / live music / farm stay. We love animals, nature, history and food
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 4 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga