San Diego Port Parking

Nov 1st, 2004, 01:02 PM
Original Poster

San Diego Port Parking

Anyone cruised out of San Diego? Where is the best/cheapest place to park and is there a shuttle? THanks!
Nov 1st, 2004, 02:45 PM

We drove in a day early from Phoenix and stayed at the Doubletree directly across the street from the port terminal.......we parked in their lot, free, for the duration of the cruise and they took us over in a van and let us out right in front of the entrance. When we got back, my husband just crossed the street, went to the lot and picked up the car and brought it around to put the luggage in the trunk.
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:22 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the post, but we just need a place to park and a shuttle. Anyone else out there drive to San Diego and park in a lot??
Nov 1st, 2004, 07:36 PM

There is a parking lot across the street from the cruise terminal. It is 12$ per 24 hours.You can drive in to the cruise terminal, leave your luggage and drive over and drop off the carand walk back.
Nov 9th, 2004, 06:43 AM

The parking lots around the San Diego Airport also provide parking and shuttle service to cruise passengers. The daily costs is about $8 per day. They are very safe and convenient. Only a couple miles from the cruise terminal.
Nov 9th, 2004, 12:51 PM

Desertduds: I would like to check out the Doubletree across from the port terminal but can't find it on their web site. Can you help me?
Nov 9th, 2004, 02:16 PM

Af far as I know, there is no Doubletree across from the port terminal. desertduds must be referring to the Holiday Inn Harbor View which is right infront the terminal on Harbor Drive.
Nov 10th, 2004, 09:36 AM

Thanks ponchotj