Pre-Cruise Hotel in Fort Lauderdale

Old Apr 2nd, 2002, 02:03 PM
Betsy

Pre-Cruise Hotel in Fort Lauderdale

Has anyone stayed at the Spring Hill Suites/Marriott Airport/Port Everglades hotel? Haven't been able to find much about it anywhere. Would like someone that has been there to reply-thanks!

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 07:49 PM
Marcia

I live in Ft. Lauderdale...so haven't stayed at the hotel you mention. It's SpringHill Suites by Marriott. It's an all suite hotel with complimentary breakfast. Has free shuttle to airport & Port Everglades. The phone # is 954-920-9696. Have a great time!

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 02:43 PM
Betsy

thanks Marcia, I appreciate the info, but has anyone actually stayed there? Is this a newer place or what? I can't seem to find any information on any web sites. Please-anyone?

Old Apr 16th, 2002, 07:48 PM
Barbara

Betsy, <BR><BR>We stayed at the Spring Hill Suites last March before a cruise. It was very nice, the complimentary breakfast was freash and good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were fairly spacious and clean. I think it is a fairly new property. I would recommend it.

Old Apr 20th, 2002, 05:24 AM
Betsy

Thanks go much Barbara-been waiting for weeks now to hear from someone that actually stayed there, you put my mind at ease.