Search

Omni Air

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 09:47 AM
Hal

Omni Air

I am trying to find experiences good or bad as well as any horror stories with Omni Air Charters for a cruise.

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 03:16 PM
Theresa

Look at:<BR><BR> www.cruisecritic.com<BR><BR>Click on Princess boards and do a search on Omni. There is a lot of discussion over there.<BR><BR>

Old Oct 24th, 2002, 04:03 PM
jan

I've flown Omni twice. Once to Vegas and Once to Hawaii. Had NO problems. Would definitely fly them again.

Old Oct 25th, 2002, 06:15 AM
Sam

I fly OMNI, Champion Air and other charter carriers a lot and find no more problem with them than any other carrier. In fact I see two benefits, first as a charter carrier they are usually cheaper and second, since the entire planeload is going to the same location I've had a lot less delays, missed connections and lost luggage since the whole plane, luggage and all has to make it from point A to point B non-stop. OMNI is used heavily by the US government when they need to move large troop movement to other countries such as the middle east. Give em a try!

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 05:45 PM
K in FL

Hal,<BR>We would never fly Omni Air again! We got stranded at the airport in Tahiti on the way home from a Princess cruise. They kept us there for 10 hours before they would tell us that the plane could not take off due to mechanical problems. They did not keep us posted on what was happening; they did not provide us with food or water, &amp; when there was a near-riot by the 440 passengers who were supposed to depart on that plane ,Princess finally showed up to try to find us accommodations for the night. We booked that flight as part of the Princess fly/ cruise package. It was a real nightmare!

Old Nov 3rd, 2002, 01:51 AM
Sharon

WOULD NEVER FLY OMNI AIR AGAIN. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE GOING TO EUROPE,COULD NOT FIND THE PROPER GATE AT KENNEDY AIRPORT AND NO ONE COULD HELP US, FLIGHT WAS LATE TAKING OFF, LEFT AIRPORT AT 8:30PM AND THEY DID NOT START SERVING DRINKS OR FOOD TILL ALMOST MIDNIGHT, FOOD WAS TERRRIBLE, NEED I SAY MORE.