Not good enough for this forum

Mar 10th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Original Poster

Not good enough for this forum

OK, here it goes. I have been on this site TRYING to gain some knowledge about our first cruise. No one seems to want to tell me anything about Carnival's Triumph! I did a search on Triumph and had to go back to reveiws from 2002 to get any kind of info. when I did that, I came up with3 or 4 different entries that either had no responses or rude and useless information.

I guess this leads me to beleive that if you don't sail on Royal Carib, or Celebrity then you are just not worth helping out!

I will enjoy my cruise on the Triumph...Thank you for asking!
Mar 10th, 2004, 09:43 PM

I suggest you try a more active forum such as CruiseCritics.com and click on Carnival Lines. They have pages of info that may be of interest to you.

It will be interesting to read your review of the Triumph when you return.

Happy cruising!
Mar 11th, 2004, 04:50 AM
esd

Sorry you got no help. I like to post on this site but know nothing about the Triumph, Florida or the Southern Carb. if that is where you are headed.
Out of curiosity, I checked icruise.com and found some reviews from last month. There is also cruisereviews and cruiseopinions AND cruise-addicts and cruisecritic....all good sites for what you are looking for.
Good luck!
Mar 11th, 2004, 05:13 AM

Please try going to http://www.cruisemates.com/MBindex/ It's not that people don't want to help, but perhaps this isn't the EXACT cruise forum for you.
Mar 11th, 2004, 06:44 AM
JonJon

Being passive-aggressive about it is not doing you or anyone else any good. Simply accept the fact that nobody here has useful information about that particular ship to share with you. If that makes you feel "not good enough" that is purely a personal problem that won't be overcome unless you start acting like an adult.

Mar 11th, 2004, 06:49 AM

Sounds to me like you picked the perfect cruise for you.

Peter
Mar 11th, 2004, 07:35 AM

Egad - You have found us out. The thousands of people who go here every day have joined together in a secret conspiracy to not answer any question on Triumph.

Curses - foiled again!
Mar 11th, 2004, 07:47 AM

I try to remember something my mom taught me as a child, but I often forget: "If you don't have anything nice to say (about CCL) keep you damn mouth shut".
Mar 11th, 2004, 03:56 PM

Frankly you must be off your rocker. Your initial question had 4 replies from 3 different people. I hope your poor attitude does not get in the way of enjoying your cruise the way it did on this forum. Sounds like you need to be the center of attention. Alot of attention. Time to grow up.
Mar 11th, 2004, 04:11 PM

Isn't Triumph the one that smells like urine?
Too many little kids on Carnival for me. Food was ok.
Mar 11th, 2004, 06:08 PM
Original Poster

I rest my case...you all have nothing positive to say...I think this forum is just a big b---- session! I'll stick to the others thanks.

Thanks to those who offered the best option they could.

Mar 11th, 2004, 06:24 PM

No! I seriously read that. I am not being snide.
go here.
http://www.cruisereviews.com/Carniva...lTriumph53.htm

would you rather we not be honest?
Mar 11th, 2004, 06:29 PM

I looked over your other posts and people looked like they were genuinly helpful to you.
Mar 11th, 2004, 08:13 PM

Like I said earlier, stick with Carnival. That way I won't ever risk running into you. You'll be with your own kind.

Peter
Mar 16th, 2004, 01:47 PM

While this site is good for general information, try www.cruise-addicts.com and you can get a lot more information. These have message boards for each cruise line and they are really active. They also have general ones about cruises. Since they only deal in cruise messages I usually find what I am looking for.

I have not been on the ships you are asking about. Don't get discouraged, just look in several places.
Mar 19th, 2004, 10:55 AM

I DID post a reply to you about the Triumph -- however, you were specifically asking about the urine smell -- which I couldn't address since we didn't expereience that THREE years ago. I also suggested you try cruisecritic.com for some more up to date info.

THREE years ago, we had a great time on the Triumph. Food was good, lots to do, our room was nice and we found the service friendly and courteous. But as I said on my last post -- a LOT can change in 3 years and you need more current info. Check cruisecritic.

Enjoy your cruise!

Search this Thread