Finding passengers going on same cruise

Mar 10th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Original Poster

Finding passengers going on same cruise

I know I have seen a website somewhere but can't find it. If someone could send me a link I'd appreciate it. We are going on the MSC Opera on May 11 from Copenhagen and wanted to find out if anyone has already booked shore excursions with someone other than the cruise line, especially in St. Petersburg, so that we could keep the cost down by joining others, thank you. Margaret
Mar 10th, 2009, 11:17 AM

cruisecritic.com has a number of message boards - click on "Boards" on the top. You will need to register - what you are looking for is called "Roll Call" Also a useful site for researching cruises, ports and alsk asking questions.
Mar 10th, 2009, 12:03 PM
Original Poster

Thank you, Gail. I just joined and have put in a new message.
Mar 10th, 2009, 12:24 PM

WE ARE GOING ON A CRUISE IN MAY ROYAL CARIBBEAN BRILLIANCE OF THE SEAS WE ARE IN ATHENS ON MAY 15 IS THERE ANYONE INTRESTED IN SHARING A PRIVATE TOUR OF ATHENS FOR THE DAY I HAVE THE NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS OF A VERY GOOD TOUR COMPANY I WOULD BE INTREST TO HEAR FROM YOU
Mar 10th, 2009, 12:35 PM

I suggest you too go to the Roll Call on cruisecritic's boards. You pull up your ship and date of sail. You can send messages to others going on the same cruise. On our Nov. cruise we booked a private sunset snorkling tour in Aruba with new friends- we all met on the roll call. Also done snorkling with .com is the MOST complete cruise site out there! You can also post a message on their 'ask a question' board but will be sent to the roll call for answers.It cost nothing to join and they do not sell or give away email addresses.