Reload this Page >

Carnival Legend pictures posted

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 06:00 AM
Jo

I have posted pictures of the Carnival Legend<BR><BR>I do have more to post and I will within the next couple of days<BR>http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspplay/tm.asp?m=9443&appid=&p=1&mpage=1&key=&language=&tm ode=1&s=#9443<BR>

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 09:40 AM
Jo

Here are the rest of the pictures<BR><BR> http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspp...mode=1&s=#9687

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 12:13 PM
Danielle

Jo,<BR>Nice pictures! I'm booked on the Carnival Spirit to Hawaii next Sept. I was wondering if you have any info.. on that ship or pictures? I looked at all of the Legend, same class as the Spirit right? So same type cabins? We have a cat. 11 with the wrap around balcony. That balcony is HUGE!<BR>Any info. appreciated.<BR><BR>Dani

Old Oct 22nd, 2002, 10:36 PM
Paul Therault

Hi Jo,<BR><BR>I have sailed the Pride and the Spirit they are both the sister ships to the Legend. The cruise experience is the same and the buffet food-court type venue is great. No long lines. All great food. Many choices.<BR><BR>The Spirit's alternative restaurant the Nouveau Supper Club is worth the extra charge and Joe's Stone Crabs are great. <BR><BR>You should have a fun time on your cruise. It will be very exciting.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 07:18 AM
Jo

Danielle<BR><BR>yes the Spirit and Legend are sister ship and the layout of the cabins are the same.<BR><BR>here are some pictures of the Spirit that I have found<BR> http://www.cruise-addicts.com/pictur...ew.php?uid=325

Old Oct 23rd, 2002, 04:15 PM
Danielle

Thanks so much Jo!!!

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 07:53 AM
India

i've been on this site, ourlaughingplace.com, twice and hav yet to find the pictures.

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 08:37 AM
Cruiser

India---Did you cut and paste the entire address? It does work. I just looked at them.<BR> They take a minute or so to download. Try again, if you are interested.

Old Oct 28th, 2002, 10:25 AM
India

Thanks cruiser, that helped. The pictures are really nice and I can't wait for my cruise on this ship in Sept. 2003.