Search

Carnival Legend

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 07:31 AM
Phyllis

Carnival Legend

We will be sailing on the Carnival Legend February 22, 2003. There will be 12 people in our party. The ship will stop at Belize, Panama and Costa Rica. I am interested in taking a tour at each stop and would like to know if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks for your help.

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 09:37 AM
Holly

I would ask your travel agent these questions. She may be able to provide you with a Weissmann Guide for Belize.

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:03 AM
Peter

Holly - Phyllis came to Fodors to ask the question. If travel agents were so smart and could answer every question about cruising, we wouldn't need this board, would we? Answer the question, offer an opinion, relate an experience - but don't direct people to their travel agent.

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 10:32 AM
Bob

The travel agent does not have to be smart to answer this question. All the TA has to do is call Carnival Reservtions and ask for a fax on each port of call. They will receive each port with all the shore excursions. It will have a full description of each excursion along with the length and cost.<BR><BR>This is just one service that a TA could provide at no cost to anyone. Try getting this from some on line agency, good luck.

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:37 PM
Phyllis

Thank you for all the replies. I know I can get the tours offered by Carnival, but I would like the opinion of the travellers that have taken tours in the ports we will be in. I also would like to know about anyone who has taken tours not using Carnival tours. Again, thanks for all your anwers to my questions.<BR>

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:38 PM
Peter

Guess I'll try this again.<BR><BR>Bob - The reason Phyllis came to this board was because we answer questions here - you know, its a cruise travel forum!!!! Here, she can get multiple opinions, suggestions, etc. Thats the attraction of Fodors - so why do you travel agents continue to answer these types of posts with &quot;ask your travel agent&quot;??????

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 12:47 PM
xxx

So Peter what are you going to do now that registration is coming?

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 03:45 PM
Peter

Register.

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:17 PM
xxx

And if he hurries, he might be able to keep his old forum name!!!

Old Jan 29th, 2003, 10:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are two tours in Belize that I enjoy; one is the cave tour (floating through a cave and the other is the baboon tour. Both are great. I hope this helps you some. I can not help you with the other two because I have never been there.