Any thought on mycruisevalue.com?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7th, 2004, 07:32 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Checked around different web sites--orbitz.com, expedia.com, travelocity.com, mycruisevalue.com, cruizecompete.com, and cruisequick.com for a Norwegian Dawn cruise in Sept. Mycruisevalue.com AKA cruise value center offers the best price. I haven't used or heard of them before. The price looks pretty attractive but I'm weary about booking a non-refundable cruise with an agnecy I haven't heard of before. Has anyone booked with them or heard of them? What's your experience with them? Your opinions will help me make a smart decision. Thanks in advance.
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 11:06 AM

Cruise Value Center is one of the largest independent cruise agencies. I've used them--they'll take good care of you.
Old Jul 7th, 2004, 11:47 AM
jd

Cruise value center does have good prices, just be aware that they have a cancellation fee of $75/pp that most other online agencies do not have. Also, the person I had on the phone was not giving me very good service-I was seriously inquiring about 2 cabins for my next cruise, and about every minute or 2 she put me on hold to answer other calls-it got to be very annoying. That plus the cancellation fee was enough to give my business to cruisequick. They have been very good.Maybe they would match cruisevalues price. If your only talking about a difference of a few dollars than I would go with cruisequick as they have a very good reputation. They email back within a few minutes. When a cabin # became available that I wanted, I emailed them to see if they could change rooms for me, and within 2 minutes I had a reply and the cabin # was changed. Very good service.
Old Jul 8th, 2004, 01:29 PM

I just used cruisevalue.com because they had the better deal on a single occupancy rate. The person I talked to on the phone wasn't the friendliest, but they did their job just fine.
Old Jul 11th, 2004, 04:30 AM

Mycruisevalue.com doesn't clearly show the rate of some cruises, for many you have to make a special request. My favorite is cruise.com, it's clear, speedy and has the best value.