Where to stay in Provo

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:21 PM
Maureen

Where to stay in Provo

We're going to be staying in Provo for a week in June. Looking for beachfront for just the two of us! Looking into Sands, Royal West Indies, Ocean West, Coral Gardens. Any information would be welcomed. Thanks to all!

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 06:46 AM
Howard

Just got back last week from our 11th trip to Provo and 6th time at Coral Gardens. Really like the resort. Go to www.debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com and click on Turks and Caicos and reviews. I have a review of Coral Gardens and some restaurant recommendations on that site

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 09:47 AM
amsta06

We went to Ocean Club West last year & loved it. We'll be going back again this year. www.oceanclubresorts.com

Old Apr 25th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Susan

I've been to Ocean Club and Ocean Club West. I LOVED OCEAN CLUB. Sure it's older but the staff is way moe friendly. The rooms are beautiful as well. If you like to be treated like dirt go to OCW!

Old May 7th, 2002, 07:08 PM
Lynn

Just returned from OCW and it was wonderful! Beautiful rooms and beach, quiet and just very relaxing. Will definetly go back. If you are looking for not much to do and just want to relax without a lot of people, stay there.

Old May 8th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Mariko

Just got back from the Sands and loved it! Great staff, beautiful grounds. I also walked along most of the beach and checked out the other hotels. I thought the Sands had one of the nicest sections of beach. <BR>Good value too. Hemingways is a pretty good restaurant and much less expensive that Coral Gardens restaurant. Don't know about Ocean Club.

Old May 13th, 2002, 10:10 AM
denette

Just returned from Provo last week, stayed at Coral Gardens, absolutely fantastic, one bedroom luxury, large balcony area, corian tile like marble everywhere, but unpretentious, most private. Snorkle right in front of resort several times a day and not have to walk down beach to coral like you would if you stayed at other resorts. Absolutely great location, at end of developed beach, if you go down beach to the left from resort you will have stretches of beach all to yourself, almost anytime of day.