Search

Where to stay?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1st, 2008, 06:25 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where to stay?

We are taking our two children, ages 31 & 33 on a vacation for a Christmas present.They have talked about going to St.Lucia. We have never been there, don't know where a good place to stay - preferably all-inclusive - for 4 adults.If not St. Lucia - any other suggestions?
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 06:22 AM

take a look at windjammer landing on the northeast coast. friends have bought there and love it.
for ai sandals has 3 - sandals grande, halcyon & regency.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 09:55 AM

You might want to look at the Body Holiday at LeSport, especially if you are into spa treatments and/or fitness. It is AI with included daily spa treatments and lots of classes and sporting activities to fit many different interests (golf, tennis, archery, all kinds of watersports, yoga, etc.)

I believe that the Sandals resorts are couples only, so this would not be a good fit for your adult children (I read your post to mean that you were bringing two siblings, not a child and his/her significant other).

In terms of other destinations, people will provide better suggestions if you provide more information about what you are looking for and your budget.
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 11:07 AM

We just stayed at the Flamboyant hotel for two weeks in Grenada, which we booked through Grenada info and Activities. At first we were skeptical, but now very impressed. next year hopefully again, but we will try La luna
Old Aug 2nd, 2008, 02:06 PM

Ive never stayed in St Lucia, but I have been there on a cruise. If I were planning to stay there I would definitely stay somewhere that is in close proximity to the sights ie, pitons, rain forest, and volcano. We took a an hour cab ride from castries to the sights and it was definitely a rough ride. the roads are very widing and hilly. You literally feel like your on a roller coaster, it was so bad that one of ther passangers started vomitting. Dont get me wrong the sights were magnificant but the ride was hell. Ive been to many islands of the carribean my favorites are barbados and st martin. But it definitely depends on what your family is interested in.