Where in Bermuda?

Sep 10th, 2006, 04:57 AM
Original Poster

Where in Bermuda?

Hi guys. We are considering a stay in Bermuda next summer and need to know where the spot or area for us would be. We are looking for a beach front hotel close to a town for exploring and lots of good restaurant options nearby. Any help appreciated. Thank you. Larry.
Sep 10th, 2006, 12:37 PM

That's a little tricky, Larry. Most of the beachfront hotels are outside of Hamilton. Coco Reef is a nice place with a bus stop right out front which can get you into town.
I have posted quite a bit about Bermuda (my favorite place, I hope you love it, too)here. Take a look at that and let me know if I can answer any questions for you.
A good starting point when planning a Bermuda holiday is www.bermudatourism.com which will give you rate and map info on nearly every resort on the island.
Sep 10th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the link. I actually looked at that earlier today but when I open a tab and try to go to anyone of the sub tab sites they disappear! Must be having tech. problems. It does seem like there are many selections reasonably close to Hamilton. I'll ask away if any questions arise. Larry
Sep 10th, 2006, 04:19 PM

Larry, I think you are right about the tech problems. The main thing available on that site you can also get by calling 1-800-BERMUDA is a listing of properties and rates (WHERE TO STAY). Some of the beachfront places are very expensive (the Reefs), some are not particularly nice (Grape Bay) and some are fairly basic, incredible views (Marley Beach). Lots of great choices.
Sep 11th, 2006, 04:29 AM
Original Poster

OK. I'll call them. Thanks again. Larry