Reload this Page >

Where best accomodations for family

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2002, 12:17 PM
rich

Hi,<BR>My family, wife, 10 yr old daughter, sister and sis in law are planning a trip to T &amp; C in June. We are considering Coral Gardens or Sands? Your advice will be most appreciated. thanks

Old Jan 1st, 2003, 03:20 PM
Penney

We toured Coral Gardens and found the grounds and suites to be lovely but it is rather quiet there. We actually saw very few people about and absolutley no children around at all so no not know if that would be a problem for your daughter. Again, very nice place - first rate but rather low key.<BR><BR>

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 10:08 AM
Davis

Rich;<BR>For what it's worth......my wife, 9yr old child and I will be staying at Coral Gardens in early April for a week.<BR>I'm aware that it might not be the ultimate &quot;childrens&quot; place, but I'm hoping for at least 1 other child around his age to make it &quot;work&quot;. <BR><BR>Something else......I plan on buying a &quot;day pass&quot; to Beaches on one day for the 3 of us.....that way we can enjoy the best of everything. We'll see how it all works out.

Old Jan 2nd, 2003, 11:05 AM
cr

Rich..I stayed at the Sands and visited the Coral Gardens. The Coral Gardens was a much &quot;older crowd&quot;. The Sands is by far the better place for kids. Coral Gardens does not have the right atmosphere or accommodations for kids, this is my opinion. If your 10 yr old likes a swimming pool, avoid Coral Gardens! The Sands pool was huge, with winding canals and shallow water in many many places for kids.

Old Jan 7th, 2003, 12:21 PM
rich

CR:<BR>Thanks for the info. I think we will be heading to The Sands, wish I was going NOW! More snow due in here tonite and tomorrow.