what to do in Bermuda?

Jul 24th, 2002, 09:05 AM
Ellen

what to do in Bermuda?

My fiance are leaving for our honeymoon in Bermuda in 2 1/2 weeks. We are staying at the Reefs. Anyone who has been there - what are the best things to do there?? Has anyone ever done the Dolphin Quest? We were considering it. Also, has anyone heard anything about the horseback riding on the beach? Just let me know any helpful advice! Thanks!

Jul 24th, 2002, 09:15 AM
susan

Haven't been there, but it looks fabulous.

My advice, and what we did on our honeymoon, was take lots of long romantic walks along the beaches.

This is an incredibly special time for you and you guys will never experience the newness that the honeymoon trip brings.

Enjoy and congratulations!

Jul 24th, 2002, 09:16 AM
penny

Bermuda is a wonderful island! The Reefs is in a perfect spot on South Road with great views. Lots to do and explore on this island. I have never done the horseback riding, but have seen the riders on the paths near Chaplin Bay and Warwick long Bay. The name of the stable is Spicelands, I am sure the hotel will have info. Visit the Dockyards, thats where Dolphin Quest is located, plus a maritime museum, do The Aquarium, visit St. George, the Botanical Gardens, take the ferry, tour historical houses, climb Gibbs lighthouse. Take a sunset sail! You will have lots and lots to do!

Jul 24th, 2002, 11:00 AM
ML

Rent the scooters you will not regret it!!!! Eat at "Port of Call" in Hamilton.

Aug 22nd, 2002, 02:44 PM
Diane

I'm sure that you will have a fabulous time in Bermuda - be sure that you don't miss the Wildcat boat tour - a fast catamaran style boat that does a complete lap of the islands in 2 hours - what a rush! Also, don't miss a walk down to Chaplin's Bay and Stonehole Bay - very romantic!