Westin St. John or Grotto Bay Bermuda

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 09:19 AM
Susan

Westin St. John or Grotto Bay Bermuda

Would you rather stay at the Westin St. John or Grotto Bay Bermuda

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 09:24 AM
Jon

GB Bermuda.<BR>Don't like St. John, and especially didn't like the Westin there.<BR>St. John is great for some people, but it's not my style.<BR>I like safe, friendly public areas.<BR>I like a greater variety of places to eat and shop than what's available on SJ. Bermuda is very strong on all these counts.<BR>No question SJ's beaches are better.<BR>But that alone is not enough to make me want to return.

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 09:28 AM
Susan

Jon-<BR>Thanks for the advice. My travel agent wants me to make my decision today. I have real good rates, at both, both are comparable prices.<BR><BR>She told me dinner is $50 p/p is that true? Are there any lower priced places to eat? Please let me know ASAP<BR><BR>Thank you very much Jon!<BR><BR><BR>Susan

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 09:43 AM
mary

Susan if you want a great deal of quick info about these two places, please type key words into the text search box above.<BR>Like "St. John" or "Grotto Bay" etc.<BR>You'll find lots and lots of info quickly.

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 09:46 AM
Oh no

Susan,<BR>I truly, truly don't believe you ever go anywhere. You just troll around posting questions. <BR>Now answer one question... your travel agent said you would have to pay $50 per person for dinner in Bermuda. Everywhere? No matter what restaurant you choose? Has your travel agent been to Bermuda? Do you really have a travel agent? <BR>There are many less expensive places to eat in Bermuda although the better restaurants are between $30 and $50 per person. <BR>Vacations are all about choices, you can even visit a place like St Barts on a budget. <BR>But once again, I've watched this board long enough to know that you are not going anywhere.

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Susan

I don't know why people can be so irrogant on this site! I enjoy this site and enjoy hearing peoples travel experience.<BR><BR>YES we travel. We've been to Aruba 3 times in 2.5 years. So there...I've been on here alot because im trying to narrow down my choices to take my hubby for his 40th birthday!<BR><BR>So please...can we have some mercy for once!<BR><BR

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 10:35 AM
Ms Irrogant

Susan,<BR>If you want some mercy, please buy yourself a dictionary and learn how to spell the word I G N O R A N T.<BR>By the way that's your picture I see there when I look that word up, isn't it?<BR>You are P A T H E T I C.

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 10:43 AM
Susan

Whatever!