Villa Rental

Old Dec 11th, 2000, 11:46 AM
Ken

Villa Rental

Does anyone have any rec's on a villa in the caribbean for 3 couples? The island is not that important. We want beachfront, luxury accomodations. Thanks

Old Dec 12th, 2000, 02:13 PM
melissa

We have rented through Catered To on St. John. Beautiful homes, but nothing on the beach. Gorgeous island by the way - relaxed, fun, beautiful beaches. We are using them again this April. website is cateredto.com - check out Mango Bay - yeow!

Old Dec 13th, 2000, 05:13 AM
joan

If you want to look at a variety of islands, check out www.vacationspot.com. They cover almost every Caribbean island. Be sure to contact the owner/agent by phone to make sure it's "the real deal" before sending your hard-earned bucks. In my opinion, however, you really should research a little more re which island...some are known for nightlife and shopping, some snorkeling and beaches, some have rainforests and hiking, others are overly touristy... They all have their own flavor, and it makes a difference, you know!
Joan
P.S. Beachfront villas can be hot and stifling -- many are hillside to catch those gorgeous breezes...sorry to confuse you!

Old Dec 13th, 2000, 05:26 AM
BillK

www.wimco.com

Old Dec 13th, 2000, 01:56 PM
BArbara

this site features beautiful villas in the Basse terre section of french St> martin.. a lovely spot
http://www.stmartin.com/

Old Dec 13th, 2000, 04:22 PM
Peter Dery

Hi Ken,

I used to use Wimco but have found a decline in their customer service in the past few years. I recommend checking out a new and upcoming company that has served us well. www.caribbeanway.com - i just got back from an amazing vacation in Barbados - check it out - i think their # is 877-953-7400 - ask for Jazz - have a great trip

Old Dec 16th, 2000, 10:08 AM
mike

Try www.caribbeanvillas.com

Old Dec 16th, 2000, 09:50 PM
gail

Ken, you might look into Compas Point on Nassau or Pink Sands on Harbour Island will both fit your bill, though Harbour Island is a bit nicer location, quaint and laid back.

Have a great trip.

Old Jan 10th, 2001, 10:19 AM
nancy

Have travelled to St. M for 20 yrs. Last 2 yrs rented villas thru CARMIMO.
Ask for Sylvie or owner, Nicole. www.carimo.com or Tel:011-590-87-57-58.We have rented 4 bedrm/4bath each time. Le Belvedere is on a beach, French side, just outside Marigot. Stayed at Jardin Creole, short walk to beach & La Croisset.