Taxi Cost from Mobay to Ricks Cafe

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 2nd, 2010, 09:18 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We're booked for August and I am so excited! Planning the activities now and there's so much so see and do, and find the best prices. Does anyone know how much a taxi would be from Rose Hall Resort to Rick's Cafe? It will be for myself and 16 yr old son. I think it would be an experience to see, and we can eat lunch or dinner there. Thanks for your help!
Old May 2nd, 2010, 02:58 PM

Stayed at the Rose Hall a couple of times. Last year we split our time with Beaches in Negril. Took a personal taxi (small bus) from Montego Bay to Negril and it was $80 one way.

We enjoyed the rose hall and was planning a trip again for this year but opted for Atlantis as we have not been to the Bahamas.

Pool and lazy river are fun. Beach is nothing close to Negril and a consideration if your son really wants to see clear turqoise waters, he will be dissapointed in the beach at rose hall.
Old May 2nd, 2010, 04:50 PM
Original Poster

Thanks Steve. You will love Atlantis. We were there in 2004 and had a blast. They've added some things since then. I'm sure it's way better now. Have fun!
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:55 PM

A bit of a drive there and back for a day trip although certainly doable. If your budget can handle it(paying for two rooms for one night), grab a hotel for a night in Negril (don't check out of Rose Hall, why go throught the hassle of packing up). Just grab some clothes for an overnighter and really get a feel for Negril.
Old May 7th, 2010, 06:39 AM

Gee-I almost booked Rose Hall until I read how far away from best beaches and such. We chose Catcha Falling Star-directly on the cliffs.
Old May 7th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for all the help. We're already staying in Ocho Rios for a while before we get to Montego Bay. So I suppose another far away drive is out. We're going to be very busy still