Search

Sunset dinner in Aruba

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 11:36 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sunset dinner in Aruba

Hi! We are going on our honeymoon from October 16th - October 23rd and already have 3 evenings planned..Kukoo Kunuku's bus one evening, Tatoo Party Cruise another, and the Happy Hour cruise another night. My question is that I am looking for nice romantic sunset dinners that we can go on the other nights. I have heard of flying fishbone but we have decided that it's too far away to drive since we like to enjoy a few cocktails while we eat. Are there any suggestions for such a place within walking distance to Oranjestad bus stops or near the hotels area? (We're staying on Palm Beach @ Divi Aruba Phoenix). My future wife would love an outside romantic beach dining adventure!

Thanks
Ben
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 04:38 PM

Contact the Hyatt and ask for the "Pampered in Paradise" dinner. This is where they set up a dinner on the beach for the two of you. Its a very romantic evening, and a special treat! My husband and I got married in Aruba 3 years ago, and enjoyed this dinner after our ceremony.
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 06:29 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
You will have a great time in Aruba!!! The Hyatt does offer a very nice Pampered in Paradise dinner like the above poster mentioned. The Marriott has a restaurant called Simply Fish that is on the beach dining also.
Go to aruba-bb.com It is a bulletin board with Aruba only info. It was a great help in planning my vacation there. For a good restaurant, go to El Gauchos in the city. It is a steakhouse. The food was excellent and our favorite.
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 07:08 PM

The Pirate's Nest Restaurant at the Bucuti has a toes in the sand dinner served right on the beach. I can imagine it would be a lovely way to share a sunset dinner right on the beach.
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 06:14 AM
iw

This will not answer your original question, but we really enjoyed the Kukoo Kunuku's bus and the sunset sail. Have a great time!