St. Barts in November?

Old Mar 19th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Original Poster

St. Barts in November?

My wife and I would like to rent a villa in St. Barts during the first two weeks of November. Was wondering what conditions would be like that time of year? Specifically, weather and air/water temp. Would most of the shops and restaurants be open for the season? Would a particular locale be preferable over another for a villa location that time of year?
Old Mar 20th, 2004, 09:17 AM

cousin, go to: www.sbhonline.com
Ask the people in the forum. There are many regulars on that forum that can answer all your questions. I know lots of people that take advantage of the off season prices and you will have a great time.

Here's a really good map of the island. Basically most areas are 10-15 minutes from shops, beaches, etc., but anywhere near the St. Jean area makes it easier to go to Gustavia and the area where there are shops. The Governeur, Saline, Anse du Grand Fond, Anse Tiony is more remote but only by about 10 minutes by car. However, the best beaches are Governeur, Saline, Flamands and St. Jean.

http://www.caribline.com/islands/sb/sbmap.shtml