Search

Harley Davidson Hire

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10th, 2006, 06:29 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Harley Davidson Hire

I am given to believe there is a company that hires out Harleys for day usage, does anyone know such a company and any contact details, if no contact details any ideas re rates of hire. Thanks in advance.
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 09:12 AM

We rented one in Maui.

Where specifically were you hoping to rent? That would help us answer more successfully.
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 10:08 PM

I think you can rent Harleys on Sint Maarten. There are also cruises where people bring their Harleys & ride at each port.
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 03:49 AM

If you go to the Harley Davidson website -harley-davidson.com
They have a fly and ride program. Also, check out the dealerships in the area you are going to and they may or may not rent Harleys
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 05:12 AM

Most dealerships rent them out. If you said where you were going it would be helpful. My husband rides, owns a Harley, and as stated go to there site and it will tell you all you need to know relevant to the location you are seeking.
Old Aug 11th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Original Poster

Thanks for the info, we are visiting in December on a cruise and whilst the ship offers an excursion with a Harley, thought it would be cheaper and hopefully still as safe, booking direct. Will check the site mentioned and go from there, thanks.
Old Aug 12th, 2006, 06:35 AM

I remember seeing a Harley rental place in Aruba. The shop there is quite big so I would presume the selections pretty good.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 07:59 AM

EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals & Tours

In 1992, EagleRider pioneered the Harley-Davidson® motorcycle rental concept and the guided motorcycle tour business. Today, we are the world's largest motorcycle tourism company specializing in rentals of motorcycles.

EagleRider understands the needs of motorcycle enthusiasts and adventure travelers; weoffer a huge selection of perfectly maintained Harley motorcycles and allow our clients the freedom to rent the bike of their dreams for short and long periods of time through our facilities located in the most desirable tourist destinations in the world.

In 2012, EagleRider Cozumel opened its doors to satisfy the needs of cruise ship passengers as well as long-term visitors to Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Cancun, Riviera Maya and Merida. Our brand new fleet of bikes consists of 2011 and 2012 models of a large variety of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles including Electra and Street Glides, Road Kings, Heritage Softails, Fat Boys and Sportsters.

Our knowledgeable staff can give you lots of ideas about where to ride on a daytrip to see the natural wonders of Cozumel. If you have time for a longer adventure, you can also visit the ancient and colonial cities of the Yucatan Peninsula and the beautiful beaches of the Mayan Riviera.

Drop by our new facility, or contact us by phone or email, and we will answer all your questions about rates and services and help you plan your next Harley adventure on two wheels!

Sincerely,
EagleRider Cozumel Staff
PlazaPalmar, Zona Hotelera sur KM 3.8
Cozumel, Quintana Roo. Mexico
Office 987 8570106
[email protected]
www.eaglerider.com/cozumel