Royalton Grenada 2020

Old Feb 6th, 2020, 08:24 AM
Original Poster

Royalton Grenada 2020

My wife are travel agents and are coming to the Beautiful island of Grenada in April 2020, We understand this is a recently renovated Resort and will not open till March, Is there any updates on ongoing construction?
Old Feb 6th, 2020, 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by dcoop59 View Post
My wife are travel agents and are coming to the Beautiful island of Grenada in April 2020, We understand this is a recently renovated Resort and will not open till March, Is there any updates on ongoing construction?

Have you tried contacting the resort directly (www.royaltonresorts.com/royalton-grenada)? I'm sure someone there will have the most up to date information.

Also, if you google "Royalton Grenada opening date" you'll find some recent articles covering the subject.

If you or your wife are travel agents one would think you have a more reliable source of this type information rather than relying on total strangers who share their experiences on a Travel website to provide the answers for you.

Last edited by RoamsAround; Feb 6th, 2020 at 09:01 AM.
Old Feb 6th, 2020, 09:50 AM
Original Poster

Thank you and well excuse me, I was also looking for almost all outlooks on the progress of regular people, rather than someone that would embellish what's really going on! Thank you very much RoamsAround, and by the way I have checked the web site.