please recommend any warm island

May 25th, 2002, 11:00 AM
dorothy

please recommend any warm island

We are looking for a super luxurious beach resort where the water is warm and beaches beautiful in July. We want to avoid rainy seasons and the island's winter season. Any island will do other than Aruba..been there a lot. We prefer all-inclusive.
Thanks for your help!

May 25th, 2002, 11:19 AM
Beth Knobe--Unforgettable Honeymoons

Hello Dorothy,
I think you would enjoy the Royal Hideaway in the Riveria Mayan in Mexico, this resort is rated in one of the top leading hotels of the world. It is all-inclusive. I do have info that I can email or fax to you on this property. Another island is Peter Island very private. Please email me so I can help you further.
Thank You
Beth at Unforgettable Honeymoons
email [email protected]

May 25th, 2002, 12:34 PM
????

LOL! The only island with a true winter is Bermuda (which for some reason Fodors lumps with the Caribbean)! Bahamas and Turks can get a bit chilly in winter (NOV - MAR). BUT, if you're going in July, you're nowhere near winter season in the Caribbean!

May 26th, 2002, 03:40 AM
Paul

If you're going in July and want to avoid the rainy season, you can start your planning by eliminating the Caribbean.

May 26th, 2002, 06:55 AM
Mandy

I can recommend Hotel Guanahani on St. Barts -- a gorgeous beach setting where some cottages have private plunge pools. Several packages available that sometimes include a rental car. Rain is possible on any island in the summer in addition to hurricanes. Hotel Guanahani is one of "The Leading Hotels of the World". Short flight from St. Maarten on Air Caraibes or WinAir. Using Google type out Hotel Guanahani and also see information at Where2Stay.com. Excellent dining on island including La Plage, Boubou's and Tamarin.

May 27th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Karen

If you are looking for quiet luxury I would suggest the Pink Sands Hotel on harbour Island in Eleuthra, Bahamas. they have separate luxury cottages in a tropical setting just off one of the most gorgeous beaches I've ever seen. There also is a less expensive hotel there called Coral Sands that was renovated in 1999. People drive around in golf carts, very few cars on the small island. The Pink Sands is listed in "Leading Hotels of the World".

http://www.islandoutpost.com/PinkSands/

Good luck in your search.

May 27th, 2002, 01:19 PM
Jojo

Cap Juluca, Anguilla.
Ocean Club, Paradise Island.
(not all inclusive, though.)
Caneel Bay, St. John
Grand Lido, Negril, Jamaica.
Sorry but you will get rain in July, though probably for only a few minutes a day. Ever considered Indian Ocean, Seychelles? Don't know about weather, but July is rainy season in Caribbean.