Search

Peter Island Rooms

Search this Thread

Old May 24th, 2002, 07:27 AM
JohnSams

Peter Island Rooms

I'm planning on staying at Peter Island and I have a question about the rooms. I noticed that they used to have garden view, ocean view, and beachfront rooms. Now they only have ocean view and beachfront. I'm assuming the lower floors of the A frames used to be garden views. So the question is, do the lower floors actually have an ocean view, and does it make a difference whether we are in the upper or lower floors of the A-frames. Also, I noticed the A-frames are close to the pool and restaurant. Does it get noisy at night with all the diners, or does it still feel private out on the deck/patio of the rooms. <BR>Thanks for your responses.<BR><BR>John Sams

Old May 24th, 2002, 02:03 PM
Patty

Yes the lower floor rooms in the A frame units used to be called garden view. They do have a view of the ocean but I think the upper floor views are better and have more privacy. I didn't really notice any noise from the restaurant/bar area. Hope this helps.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 11:03 AM
Brandon

We just got back Saturday and it was wonderful. We had a lower level room and really enjoyed it. When could hear the band that was playing at night, but they stopped playing around 10:00. We met a couple that had an upstairs room and didn't like it as much as ours becuase they are smaller. The lower level rooms do have an ocean view. Hope this helps, if you have any more questions or want to see pics just post back and I will try to help.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 06:08 AM
Bill

Brandon - <BR><BR>I am going to Peter Island in November. Was the food good? How about watersports activities?

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 07:43 AM
Bill

tttt

Old Jul 1st, 2002, 09:13 AM
Paul

Bill-<BR>we rented a beachfront unit at Peter isl from caribbeanway.com earlier this year. They sent me info on the different types of dining available ... and even a short bio on the chef. Anyways, all the info was bang on - the food was terrific. Have a great trip.<BR><BR>p.s. water sports were great ... not crowded at all and we didn't have to wait to use any equipment we wanted.

Old Jul 2nd, 2002, 06:13 AM
Bill

Paul - <BR><BR>Thanks for the info - and I'm glad to hear you had a good experience at Peter Island.

Old Jul 11th, 2002, 09:52 AM
Brandon

Bill - The food was terrific, and the watersports were great. I agree that you will have no problems and this place will exceed any lofty expectations you may have. I wish I were going back.