Paradisus:what does all inclusive really mean???

Old Mar 4th, 2004, 04:21 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paradisus:what does all inclusive really mean???

I have never stayed at an all inclusive resort. I always thought that meant meals included in the price, but when I called Leading Hotels of the World, of which Paradisus is a member, the attendant stated that she did not know what all inclusive meant, and that she showed that the rate included just breakfast. I'm confused-- can anyone enlighten me?
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 04:14 AM

We have been to Paradisus in Costa Rica and are leaving for Paradisus in Punta Cana in 4 weeks. Their AI includes pretty much everything. All meals and snacks including room service, all beverages including wines, beer and top shelf liquor. All this wrapped up in a beautiful resort with exceptional service. Can't beat that!
Lisa S
Old Mar 5th, 2004, 09:25 AM

We stayed at he Paradisus in Punta cana about 2 or 3 years ago. It was the most relaxing vacation I have ever taken. All inclusive was just that EVERYTHING was included. Including horseback riding and daily Scuba. If you are going to Punta Cana you will have a wonderful time.

Old Mar 7th, 2004, 06:00 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for your responses-- from what i am hearing from otehr posts, good wines would not be included in these AI's though-- even the high end AIs-- is that true?
Old Mar 8th, 2004, 05:02 AM

While at the Pradisus in CR the wine served was Concha y Toro Fonterra from Chile. Not the top of the line but much better that we have found at other AI such as Sandals.
Lisa S