Reload this Page >

Nicest Caribbean Hotel/Resort

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Henly Gold

We have decide to run away to an island in a few weeks for a short 4 days! Mony is not an object. DOes anyone have any great recommendations of a nice and classy resort/hotel. We have already been to Ritz in St. Thomas, and we go to St. Barth's quite often. would love some recommendations...

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 12:34 PM
anon

If you like the Ritz, you'll love the Four Seasons on Nevis. If distance is an issue and you're closer to Mexico, you may want to consider the Royal Hideaway in Playa Del Carmen.

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 02:10 PM
O.T.

Anguilla -<BR><BR>1) Cap Juluca 2) Malliouhana<BR><BR><BR><BR>

Old Jul 25th, 2002, 04:38 PM
Nancy

Cap Juluca in Anguilla.<BR>Ritz in Cancun. I would recommend the concierge floor.

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 11:45 AM
Linda

Biras Creek!

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 07:20 PM
marisol

I second the Four Seasons Nevis. There is also a new Ritz Carlton in the Montego Bay, Jamaica area! Since it's a short trip, you might be able to get to Jamaica faster than Nevis!

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 07:32 PM
allen

Here is another vote for Four Seasons Nevis. I have stayed at Cap Juluca in Anguilla, Four Seasons in Nevis, and Ritz Carlton in Montego Bay..All are great places to stay. My favorite is Cap Juluca because all villas are on the beach, and it had the best beach of the three in my opinion. This has a very laid back atmosphere. Four Seasons has a good beach and the best pools of the three. This has more of a resort feeling which is not a bad thing, just a different feel.

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 01:38 AM
Ted

4 days is not very long so look at places with direct flights rather than spending all the time getting there and getting home. Where are you flying from?

Old Aug 1st, 2002, 11:15 AM
Kat

<BR><BR>Another enthusiastic voice for Cap Juluca in Anguilla -- best beaches, wonderfully laid-back resort, finest kind.