Search

Natura Park-Punta Cana

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 05:07 AM
Doug

Natura Park-Punta Cana

Any comments from those who have stayed there? Best chance to find a deal in Feb. or April? Thanks!

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 06:01 AM
xxx

My husband and I stayed here 4 years ago. It was quite economical at the time for a weeks vacation. There was a lot of building going on at the time, so I would think there are many newer resorts. We had no problem with the place, it is very clean, the grounds are very nice. Extremely nice landscaping. Little bridges, very lush. Our first room was close to the lounge so we did ask to be changed. Not a problem. There are 2 restaurants you need to make a reservation to attend. The food is o.k. and becomes boring after a week, but it was a good value for the money. The rooms were nice 4 years ago, nice size, ceiling fans, cute balcony. I think there was one large pool as I recall, and a nice beach in front. We went the end of Feb. If the price was right I would take a chance on it. They have shows every p.m. Once a week the locals bring in there wares to sell. There are also tours to take outside of the resort if you want to do this as well. I hope this helps.

Old Nov 18th, 2002, 06:56 AM
Diane

Go to this website for reviews:<BR>www.debbiesdominicantravel.com

Old Dec 6th, 2002, 04:05 PM
claud58

I just returned from Natura Park. Since it was a great deal economically, I expected to be dissapointed with certain aspects about the resort. However, to our surprise, Natura Park was absolutely beautiful. The service at the restaurants and bars was fantastic along with the promt and exceptional cleaning services. There's actually now four restaurants in total, including the main dining hall and the three for which reservations are required. We found the food to be quite good for an all-inclusive. You will also enjoy a great selection of activities and tours (our favorite was the horseback riding tour along the beach at sunset). I would recommend this resort to anyone no matter how much they are planning to spend. Its a lovely experience.

Old Dec 8th, 2002, 03:57 PM
Kim

I've been there twice, and the second time went back with 5 other friends. Everyone loved it. The resort is absolutely beautiful. The employees can't do enough to help you. We really enjoyed the food....even the buffet. There are 3 additional restaurants, and there's no problem making reservations for as many times as you'd like. I think you'll love it. The drinks don't stop flowing, food is great, the beach is beautiful - with plenty of shade, and everyone is friendly. What more could you ask for? Have a great trip!

Old Dec 9th, 2002, 08:37 AM
moi

Yes , Natura Park is on the prime... seaweeded part of beach in Punta Cana ,(not terrible ,but there're others much much nicer beaches ) The resort itself is a nice , good value ,budget resort . It usually gets dirt cheap right before &amp; after Easter , as low as $400 for a week stay all inclusive ,round trip air ( from the north-east USA ).