Reload this Page >

LOOKING FOR QUITE AND SECLUDED HONEYMOON

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 01:16 PM
Kevin

I am planning my honeymoon in August and we would like to a Carribean resort. I know it will be hot down there in August but the West Indies have a special meaning for us. We are looking for a nice resort with all the amentities but it also has to quite and secluded. A good beach is necessary also!!!

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 01:22 PM
Linda

The Spice Island Resort on Granada is wonderful. All rooms are suites, beaches are great and very secluded. <BR>It's pricey but you won't be disappointed

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 01:19 AM
Vicki

Petit St. Vincent in the Grenadines is wonderful. Small island with individual cottages, no phones, tv, hoist a flag for room service. They have a web site, check it for more info. The island is also far enough down to miss out on hurricanes and temps are usually a steady 80's.

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 11:22 AM
how about??

ttt

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 11:25 AM
jumby

Jumby Bay in Antigua

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 12:09 PM
debbie

Biras creek Virgin Gorda. Room are beautiful on the water. Lots to do if you want nothing if you don't. The food is wonderful. We went for a week and had afab time. Also St. John is a wonderful laid back island. Have been there 3 times and would recommend Caneel Bay. Good Luck

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 01:08 PM
GM

2nd the motion for Spice Island resort, and in your time frame the pricing will be lower.<BR><BR>Agree with the posters, Vicki, Jumby, and Debbie - great suggestions, also.

Old Jan 18th, 2003, 05:38 AM
Sharon

This message is from March of last year!! Don't think Kevin is reading any more responses.

Old Jan 18th, 2003, 08:45 AM
how about???

I topped this message because I saw someone here debating between Aruba and DR for Aug-Sept. timeframe and this post discussed PSV...I was hoping they would see it since I think both Aruba and DR are poor choices -- Aruba I just thought was too commercial and DR is not a good weather bet at that time.

Old Jan 18th, 2003, 09:42 AM
what's happening?

I AGREE, KEVIN'S NOT HOME--HE'S BEEN GONE SINCE LAST MARCH--SEE DATE POSTING!

Old Jan 18th, 2003, 03:15 PM
xxx

It must have been &quot;quite&quot; a honeymoon!