Looking for perfect wedding spot

Jul 16th, 2002, 07:54 AM
Tammy

Looking for perfect wedding spot

Looking to get married in October 2002. Where is the best wedding/honeymoon destination. Looking for an all inclusive. Nice beaches & night life a must. Scuba or snorkling would be fun.

Jul 16th, 2002, 08:04 AM
John

Sounds like Aruba to me. The beaches are great, the nightlife is very good, great restaurants, and there are some snorkeling spots that are decent. They won't compare to GC or St John, but they'll be fun.

Jul 16th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Susan

Tammy -

Try looking into a package at the Hyatt or Raddison. Both are fabulous resorts for have a wedding. I also enjoy the Marriott because they have a fantastic swimming pool with waterfalls...very romantic. My husband had our honeymoon at the Marriott in Aruba and have gone there ever since. We our planning our 4th trip to the Aruba Marriott...we may however go to the Hyatt, but we just love the Marriott too.

But in terms of grounds for the actual wedding ceremony, I would go with the Hyatt or Raddison.

These do not offer all inclusive (as far as I know), but it is worth it to purchase your food seperately then going to Allegro, Tamaran (my spelling) or Divi Divi. The all inclusives are loud, obnoxious and nothing you would want on a honeymoon...not to mention, nothing worth looking at either.

Have fun and enjoy

Jul 17th, 2002, 09:51 AM
Tammy

Any other suggestions?

Jul 17th, 2002, 12:27 PM
rebecca

Cliffs of Negril?
A place called Tensing pen or Rockhouse?
Beautiful at Sunset.
A few months ago I was there and there was a white wedding where everyone wore white...