Reload this Page >

Imperial Club at the Royal Towers-Atlantis

Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31st, 2002, 01:28 PM
Mary

Has anyone stayed on the Imperial Club Floor in the Royal Towers Atlantis? We head there on Wednesday and want to know what kind of food/liquor setup we can expect. Are the rooms on this floor bigger than others in the RT? Thanks for any info!

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 01:09 PM
Mary

Has anyone stayed on this floor? Would love some input because we are traveling w/2 kids and want to know what the food setup is like. Do they put out complimentary liquor and appetizers in the evening?----we'll need a drink after spending a day at those pools with all the crowds.

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 01:18 PM
huh???

I don't know the answer but I'm curious as to why you would spend all that extra money without asking this question first. How do you know if the extra $$$ is worth it to you???

Old Nov 1st, 2002, 06:03 PM
Mary

The Imperial Club rooms were not that much more than regular rooms in the Royal Tower. I was told when I made my reservation that on the club floor a CB is served in the morning followed by "snacks" in the afternoon and drinks at night. I just wanted more details of anyone who has actually stayed there.

Old Nov 2nd, 2002, 04:48 AM
xxx

Mary, you might just want to call the hotel and ask specifically what they provide for the snacks and drinks. I'm sure they will answer your questions for you. Good luck and have a great vacation.