Notices

Hyatt Aruba Room Categories

Old Aug 20th, 2002, 07:32 AM
Stan

Hyatt Aruba Room Categories

Does anyone know if the Regency Club at the Aruba Hyatt is worth the extra $? I have heard it has a large walk out balcony, that is what I am looking for. Or any info on any of the suites? Also, do they offer a MAP for breakfast and/or lunch?
ty

Old Aug 20th, 2002, 10:05 PM
Eric

Since the regular rooms are very unimpressive with no balcony to speak of, I'm sure it's worth ANY extra cost!!

Old Aug 21st, 2002, 06:59 AM
stan

Good call Eric. Does anyone else have any first hand knowledge of any rooms other than the standards?
I'm looking at one of the suites and/or the regency club level?
thanks again!!!

Old Sep 6th, 2002, 11:00 AM
Stan

Any info regarding deluxe rooms would be appreciated! I'm trying to decide whether or not to upgrade beyond the standard room? I've heard that the club level rooms are quite nice, and have a bigger walk-out balcony?
thx,
stan

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 03:42 PM
ruby

Hi Stan,

Maybe it was because it was my honeymoon, but I did not find the "standard" rooms unimpressive at all. True there is not much more than standing room on teh balcony, but I really liked the room. I would much rather spend any extra money on a view. Hearing the ocean at night was priceless.
Ruby

FYI: we we were upgraded fron an ocean/island to an ocean/pool after one night for no charge, just for the asking... email me if have any other questions