Reload this Page >

How was the food at Hyatt vs Radisson?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 11:13 AM
kerri

We are going to Aruba and will stay at one of there two hotels. I love a great meal. How is the food at either resort? Any help would be appreciated.

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 01:36 PM
Linda

The food at the Hyatt is very good with excellent service. There are 4 restaurants, all very attractive. But, they are very expensive!! Entrees run around $18-$28. We had dinner at the Sunset Grille at the Radisson. My fillet was $36, a la carte. A great place to try, also. At least try the Ruinas at the Hyatt for a sunset dinner. Very lovely.

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 05:02 PM
Susan

Ruinas at the Hyatt is very pretty, but the food leaves much to be desired. Truly, you are paying for the atmosphere, and NOT the food.<BR><BR>My husband paid $30 for steak and it was poorly done. Everything was alacarte. Go out to dinner.

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 05:11 PM
Bud

I agree that the prices charged by the hotels are expensive. You can get a better meal off-site. Try Papiamento or Madame Janette.

Old Jul 31st, 2002, 06:39 PM
Linda

Susan:<BR><BR>You must be confusing the Hyatt with another restaurant. It is not a la carte. I'm sorry your husband had a bad experience. Those things happen, unfortunately. The Ruinas has a wonderful reputation. What would YOU suggest???