Reload this Page >

How do I get to St. Barth's?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 01:22 PM
Nicole

I can't find an airport that I can get to from Boston, so... How do I get there???

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 02:01 PM
LuLu

Nicole sweetheart, where on earth are you looking? Go to any travel website and you can find flights from Boston (BOS) to St Barth (SBH). You will have to connect either through San Juan or St Martin but you can get there. YOu can also fly to St Martin and take a ferry to St Barth.<BR>It is worth the trip but I'm not sure about you. If you're not capable of figuring out how to find a flight from Boston to St Barth, you probably shouldn't be out and about on your own.

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 02:13 PM
Mary

The easiest thing to do is book a flight to SXM (St. Martin) & then to SBH (St. Bart); Travelocity will handle both reservations.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 08:10 AM
Stop the Nastiness

Why do some people insist on giving such nasty sarcastic responses???

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 08:15 AM
John

From Boston either connect to St Martin(SXM) thru JFK, PHL, CLT, MIA. Then Win Air or Air Caribes to SBH (ST Barts).<BR>Alternatively, try GWV Charter. Direct to St Martin the connect to St Barts. The disadvantage is you have to go Sat to Sat.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 11:07 AM
erin

YOU CAN ALSO FLY TO St Thomas and take Air St Thomas direct to St Barth's. It's are favorite way to get there and you avoid the SXM airport.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 07:03 AM
Mimi

I second what Erin said. We flew from DFW to Atlanta to St. Thomas and took St. Thomas Air to St. Barths. It was completely hassle free and we left DFW early morning and were in St. Barths by late afternoon. Would definitely recommend this route to anyone. Travel through St. Thomas was booked through Travelocity (which we will NOT use again) and from STT to SBH was handled directly through Air St. Thomas. You can check out their website, which has flight times and contact info http://airstthomas.com/

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 07:05 AM
Mimi

PS: Nicole, if you are looking for a direct flight from Boston to St. Barths you will be out of luck. I have not found any airport in the country that flies direct, you will have to make at least one connection.

Old Sep 20th, 2002, 07:13 AM
puhleeze

To Stop the Nastiness: Nasty? Sarcastic? I assume you lead a somewhat sheltered life? If what LuLu said bothers you, boy are you in for a rude awakening. If she has a computer, which is obvious then she SHOULD be able to find flight, I did in 32 seconds. I say stop the dumbass questions.

Old Sep 21st, 2002, 12:49 AM
Ron

Fly into St. Thomas?!? NEVER! Not only is the airport NOT as nice as St. Martin's (despite the crowds), but it's just a quick 10-minute flight from the St. Martin airport!!<BR><BR>Note to Lulu and puhleeze: Keep up the good work--you guys are hysterical! I also agree with you, Lulu: STAY HOME if you can't figure out something that simple!!!

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 08:44 AM
Erin

The SXM airport is awful. Avoid it at all costs. STT is much smaller.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 07:36 AM
Cissy

Nicole: US Air also flies from Boston to Charlotte, then to SXM, then book to St. Barth's via WinAir or Air Caribes. I believe they only fly weekends, however.