Hotel Help

Jan 10th, 2009, 05:30 PM
Original Poster

Hotel Help

Hello- I'm trying to plan a trip for February. Normally I spend hours going through hotels but I am newly pregnant and have an 11 month old son so I'm looking for some help from the experts. We are looking to go away for 4-5 nights spending 200-300 a night- family friendly- the 11 month old will be there but not in a kids club as i think he'd be to young for any of them. Since I won't be looking to do too much but a little snorkeling & relaxing at the pool- I would love a hotel with a relaxing lazy river type pool. I saw beaches water park isn't opening till March. Are there any hotels that have one in T&C? Thanks!
Jan 10th, 2009, 06:10 PM

I know you don't want to look much but try tripadvisor and look under hotels in the T&C.
Jan 10th, 2009, 06:34 PM

Hi,
Try looking into these resorts for starters. www.thesandsresort.com
www.alexandraresort.com
www.oceanclubresorts.com
www.royalwestindies.com
These resorts are mostly in, or around your price range.
There really isn't a lazy river at any of these resorts, the closest you come to one besides Beaches resort is, the Sands it has a garden with a river type pool with bridges going through the middle of the property. Not quite the lazy river you are looking for.
Jan 11th, 2009, 02:06 PM

Ocean Club has two pools. One by the restaurant and another quieter in the back. We enjoyed sitting there and relaxing. No crowd.

Peace, Greenie
Jan 11th, 2009, 02:28 PM

Our choice,"Ocean Club West" and we are returning in 7 weeks----but who's counting.
Jan 13th, 2009, 08:14 AM
Original Poster

Thank you- those were a few I started looking into- I will post back w/any other ?s!