Honeymoon Search

Dec 9th, 2004, 03:54 PM
Original Poster

Honeymoon Search

Please help with recommendations for a late July honeymoon.
Dec 9th, 2004, 04:32 PM

I strongly recommend Couples Negril resort in Negril, Jamaica. I just came back from there last week for a 1 year anniversary trip and there were many honeymooners there. The crowd is very nice and there are many activities. You don't have to participate if you don't want to, but they are fun. The service and resort amenities are great.
Dec 9th, 2004, 04:33 PM

The website is www.couples.com. If you decided to go with it, you can get a better deal with a travel agent compared to the prices they list on their website.
Dec 9th, 2004, 06:55 PM

I would have to agree Negril is our favorite place...many resorts Sandals, Couples, Grand Lido any one would be prefect.
Dec 10th, 2004, 03:42 AM

I heard that the food is not good at Sandals and the there is nothing to do at Grand Lido. Couples Negril has great food and there is something to keep you busy if you want.
Dec 10th, 2004, 06:56 AM

You may want to check with a travel agent for recommendations. There are so many exciting destinations throughout the Carribbean. Many offer the ultimate 5-star luxury experence that you may want for a honeymoon. Do you want an AI? Do you want lots of fun or mostly intimate times? Are you foodies? Do you drink? These are all things to consider.
Dec 11th, 2004, 07:24 AM

Couples Swept Away in Negril is the most romantic resort I have ever experienced. Lots to do if you want to, great food, lovely rooms and spectacular grounds.

Grand Lido is also very nice but I prefer the experience at Swept Away.