Reload this Page >

HELP WITH TRAVEL PACKAGES

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31st, 2002, 09:11 PM
Linda

Does anyone have any good advice on getting a travel package to Breezes Runaway Bay? How about booking a vacation on the internet. I'm looking for a good deal under 3000.00 for 2 adults. Is booking on line safe and reliable? Thanks Linda

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 04:59 AM
Mary Fernald

Contact Travel Unlimited as they always have great rates and specials some of which are not listed on website but when you call they can tell you about them. They have a website but are a real agency. You can call at 1-800-228-1502 or web is http://www.travelunlimited.com

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 11:12 AM
Kris

You don't say where you are from but from some cities you can get packages from Apple Vacations and FunJet vacations (have used both with no problems) and I think there's another one called MTI. You have to use a travel agent to book Apple (you can still visit the website at www.applevacations.com) but FunJet has a website at www.funjet.com where you can book.

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 11:40 AM
eddie

Check out Expedia vacations. Right now they are offering 7 days all inclusive with air from USA at Beaches Grande Sport in Jamaica for just under $3000 for two people (that is from midwest). Hotel portion is as low as $188 a day for two people (NOT PER PERSON) all inclusive. That is real cheap folks.

Old Feb 1st, 2002, 01:33 PM
xxx

www.all-inclusive.com Usually has pretty good prices.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 11:08 AM
TLW

I stayed under 2000 for 7 nights by calling Super Clubs direct.

Old Feb 11th, 2002, 08:48 PM
Linda

This is for 2 adults leaving from Chicago air included. Still having problem finding a package under 3000.00 April 10 to 17

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 08:04 AM
Mary

And I doubt you will find that package for 3K or less including air. But good luck anyway. Does it have to be Breezes Runaway Bay? The Apple Vacations website lists their specials from particular cities (including Chicago). You can get some great deals if you are destinations and departure dates are open.

Old Feb 12th, 2002, 03:05 PM
ohliz

Apple does have some killer deals - Riu Negril for 1069 each, Shaw Park for $869 each...both AI, air, hotel, meals, etc.<BR><BR>Those are for March which is high season so those are especially good prices...