I am planning a trip to the caribbean for late October/early November 2015. Just a quick gateway with my wife.
We need help on dicicing hotel: We usually like smaller/boutique hotels, with TV and wifi. We don´t plan to explore the island that much, so the beach at the hotel should be the nicest possible. This said, we are open to other suggestions. So far, we liked Galley Bay, Carlisle and Villas at sunset lane in Antigua and Little Arches and The Colony Club in Barbados.
I also consider T&C as a third option.
Finally, can it be cold this time of the year? I know it could be rainy, but I think I'll take a chance anyway,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 18OO:681 : 72O8 CONTACTBROTHER Techh care
- 2 AOL! Password recovery-CONTACT 1855-843-8475-AOL-Tec*h SUP0rts -24-7
- 3 Immigration experience entering USA from Cuba non us citizen
- 4 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 5 Need help picking destination for April/May 2018
- 6 Hilton Aruba
- 7 Jamaica Inn in late April
- 8 Jamaica or Dominican Republic?
- 9 Shuttle From Airport (Hewanora) to Bay Gardens Beach Resort In St. Lucia
- 10 Which Island to visit
- 11 Cuba solo mid December-need your help please
- 12 Romantic Barbados vacation
- 13 First week in April : NYC to beach, all inclusive
- 14 Want to buy cigars in Havana
- 15 Anyone go to Grace Bay TCI over Thanksgiving?
- 16 Taking Items to Cuba
- 17 Moving... Crohn's disease?
- 18 Bermuda Restaurants
- 19 Nevis Nice - Trip Report
- 20 Barbados: Turtle Beach vs. Bougainvillea
- 21 Christmas vacation
- 22 Spring Trip with 7 & 5 y/o
- 23 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 24 Southern Caribbean Getaway Advice
- 25 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not