Search

Hedo III

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:34 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hedo III

We booked Hedo III for a week in Aug. Really dont know what to expect. I have heard that people are having sex all over the place? Is that ture?? (I hope not!) Are all the women and men perfect models???? This is what I am expexting!! I am not perfect and am nervous that that is all I am going to see. How is the food, beach room ect...Any advice would be helpful
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:45 AM

Why would you book this if you are not comfortable with the idea?
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 06:52 AM

This would appear to be as close to a troll post as I've seen in a long time here.
Yawn.
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 07:38 AM
Original Poster

Sorry-
This is not a TROLL post. My husband and I are going and I am nervous, but excited, I think that is OK for being a 1st timer there! So, no, this is nbot a troll post. just looking for advice!
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 08:22 AM

Sorry if I insult anyone, but I spend 2 days at Hedo III a couple of years ago. All I can say is "mid-life crisis". We moved after 2 nites. I'm no prude (or I wouldn't have gone in the first place) but this reeks of middle-age out of shape couples trying to be cool.

I'd much prefer a secluded beach to do the au natural thing. With or without friends.
Old Jul 2nd, 2003, 04:06 PM

If the original poster is so uninformed and anxious about this destination, I guess I'm not sure why she's going.
I've never been to the Hedo and have no interest, but I do have friends who have been.
Tamara's summary is right on target from what I've heard and read. Lots of out of shape, older (not in their 20's or early 30's), not too sophisticated souls trying to create a frat party atmosphere, but looking silly doing it.