Search

Grenada Restaurants

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15th, 2004, 01:00 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grenada Restaurants

My parents-in-law are leaving for Grenada shortly. Although they are staying all inclusive in La Source hotel, they wish to dine out for at least one night.

When I was in Grenada earlier this year I dined at The Aquarium Restaurant, which I highly recommended for their one meal outside of their hotel. In your opinion, is there a better restaurant on Grenada in terms of food, atmosphere, service? It would be nice to have one right by the sea. Price doesnt matter. Any ideas?

Many thanks

Angela
Old Jan 15th, 2004, 03:06 AM

My wife and I vacationed in Grenada last February. We really enjoyed our meal at the Beach House (on the beach) and Brown Sugar (not on the beach). Both of these restaurants were very good. We received very prompt and friendly service at the BH. While the service at the BS was a little slower it was well worth the wait. Unfortunately we did not dine at the Aquarium so I can't compare. As a frequent visitor to the grenadaexplorer.com site I have noted that contributors also speak highly of Patricks. I hope your inlaws have as good a holiday as we did. Grenada is certainly one of our favourite islands. The friendliness and helpful attitude of the Grenadians made our trip that much more appreciated.
Old Jan 15th, 2004, 09:51 AM

We really like Coconut Beach Club. It's on the beach - you can sit right out on the sand if you want - and their lobster dishes are excellent.
Old Jan 20th, 2004, 10:53 PM

Try the Water's Edge at Bel Air Plantation. A bit of a drive but well worth it !
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 12:15 AM
Original Poster

Thank you for your suggestions. I have passed a few ideas on to them. I shall let you know where they went, when they return. I was speaking to them last night on the telephone, and they seem to be loving it - it's not fair me being stuck at home in the cold!!!

Angela