Grace Bay

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Tracey

Grace Bay

Hi,<BR><BR>I am looking to find a small, nice hotel/resort on the beach in the Grace Bay area - not outrageously expensive. I'm looking for something with a more pesonal feel than some of the larger hotels. Does such a thing exist? Thanks so much. Tracey

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Howard

Yes--Try Sibonne--www.sibonne.com. Very small hotel right on the beach. It is built in a U shape so most of the rooms face a courtyard with lots of flora. Don't know what the price is but the nicest accomodations is a one bedroom suite with living/dining area, kitchen and bedroom, bath and a deck half screened, half not overlooking the beach. Not sure of the room # but it above the old dive shop. Sibonne restaurant Bay Bistro is very good.

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 12:20 PM
karan

You may try Sands at Grace Bay or Point Grace

Old Jan 16th, 2003, 02:58 PM
Dave

Tracey...while I haven't stayed there, I did hear good things about it last year. The Caribbean Paradise Inn I think is the name. It is close to the Port of Call.

Old Jan 17th, 2003, 05:58 AM
Howard

Point Grace falls within the outrageously expensive category. Sands is nice if you can afford it. Caribbean Paradise Inn is also nice but not on the beach. About a 200 yard walk hence no view.

Old Jan 18th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Ken

Point grace outrageously expensive? Obviously, Howard, you have not been around much!!

Old Jan 18th, 2003, 01:34 AM
John

It's a nice place.

Old Jan 18th, 2003, 06:13 AM
Howard

On the contrary Ken--Have traveled the Caribbean extensively. Traceys request was about Provo. Have stayed at Grace Bay Club and seen Point Grace. They are very nice but are the two most expensive resorts on Provo. There are lots of very nice places that cost less. I wasn't comparing the cost at Point Grace to lots of very exclusive resorts in the Caribbean only Provo