Search

Goclassy.com ok?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 04:19 AM
cb

Goclassy.com ok?

Someone answered my post yesterday and recommended goclassy.com, so I called their 800 number and was very impressed with Judy who assisted me greatly with my Caribbean trip, she was great. I just want to make sure noone has heard anything bad about go classy. They are out of Florida. Thx.

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 05:00 AM
x

They are very reputable.

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 05:08 AM
cb

Thank you!

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 05:23 AM
x

Go to traveltalkonline.com for detailed information. Many of the posters on that board have used them successfully.

Old Aug 11th, 2002, 08:56 AM
tim

I checked 10 travel agents for an all inclusive vacation in Jamaica over Christmas last year and goclassy came out with the best price and the best service. Super happy with my choice!

Old Aug 11th, 2002, 08:59 AM
Tim

Forgot to add that my air Jamaica airfare was booked in a class that I could not get miles on Delta so inquire with both Go classy and Delta. The airfare difference was not much to book on my own and get the miles!

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 11:27 AM
Michael

We also had good luck with goclassy.com, they had great prices, always returned our phone calls right away, and lived up to what our expectations are as far as a responsible travel agency.

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 12:36 PM
McKenzie

Why does this post sound so much like an advertisement?

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 12:41 PM
cb

It was my original post there McKenzie, I just wanted to know if they were a reputable agency. And I guess I got my answer from everyone didn't I, except you.

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 03:00 PM
whatever

Cb,<BR><BR>We all know you posted the original question along with all of the positive responses. Get back to work at goclassy.com and stop being such an ass.

Old Aug 29th, 2002, 05:15 PM
Busted For Spamming

Hmmmm.<BR>Makes me wonder too if it's an ad with all the defensiveness shown.<BR>Fess up, cb.<BR>You're busted.