Estate Lindholm

Old Aug 31st, 2007, 02:07 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Estate Lindholm

Any feedback on this very highly rated bed and breakfast on St John? We have dined at Asolare, but were there after dark and never noticed the accommodations! I read on another travel site about certain rooms and we may be interested in the Mingo Room, which I think has a loft. I'm wondering about the view from there. Has anyone stayed in this particular suite? Thanks!
Old Sep 1st, 2007, 01:46 PM
Original Poster

I am finding good photos on other websites - as well as Trip Advisor - but am still curious as to the particular rooms that are shown. Do they all have a great view over Cruz Bay? I know exactly where this place is and am aware of the wonderful isolation from downtown...just wondering about the rooms....
Thanks to Fodorites who might have a clue!
Old Sep 2nd, 2007, 01:00 AM

There are reviews on the USVI forum.

http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.co...ws/index.shtml

Possibly PM someone in reference to a specific room.
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 05:53 AM
Original Poster

We are back after staying at several places in the USVI & BVIs. We LOVED Estate Lindholm. It was just slightly off the beaten path - which we wanted - and close enough to Cruz Bay that it wasn't a problem at all...even though we did have a vehiclewe still walked most of the time. The walk to Honeymoon Bay was easy - just 15 minutes down a path to one of the prettiest beaches on the island. The grounds of the b & b are gorgeous and very well tended. The room we booked had a wonderful view of the harbor at Cruz Bay and was perfect. We hated to leave!
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 11:19 AM

My husband and I stay here last January. We also loved it. We had the Reef Room and had a very nice view. At night we enjoyed watching the boats in the harbor. We had a vehicle and did walk to town a couple of times, but the trek back up the hill will wind you. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Lauren was a wonderful host.
Old Feb 14th, 2008, 12:56 PM

Hi,
Regarding Estate Lindhom it is beautiful and quiet, definitely an adult location. We have stayed twice in a garden room, Cinnamon, which is one of the rooms on their website. Even though it is a garden room there is a small view of the water. We also spent two nights in the Honeymoon room (name of the room) and it had a little better view as it was a harbor room but the vegetation was pretty dense so the view was compromised by that. Why don't you email Lauren and ask her which is the best? Pool is very small but who needs a pool with all the wonderful beaches. We are going back for the third time this summer.