Elbow Beach

Jun 4th, 2002, 09:04 AM
Chris

Elbow Beach

Has anyone stayed here lately? Wondering if the rennovations are complete. Going in July, thanks for any assistance!

Jun 4th, 2002, 02:17 PM
Mary

DON'T GO!!! Was there in August and it was Gross!! Search for my detailed trip report on this site. What they don't tell you is that the renovations were 5 years ago and it needs another on badly!

Jun 5th, 2002, 08:01 AM
Chris

I heard they working on the place this spring, I will have to recheck with them, thanks for the info. Chris

Jun 5th, 2002, 08:46 AM
nina

I went in October. The bungalows were renovated 5 years ago, but the Deluxe rooms in the main building were renovated more recently and were lovely. It has gorgeous grounds, a great beach and is in a perfect location mid island and close to Hamilton. I would definitely stay there again. It was most certainly not gross (well, at least the deluxe rooms in the main building, we did originally booked a room in the bungalows, found it to be somewhat musty and not to our liking and they graciously upgraded us at no charge).

Jun 5th, 2002, 09:27 AM
Chris

I booked a deluxe ocean view, hopefully it is one of the rennovated rooms. How were the restautants? Thanks, chris