Search

Diving & Great Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Diving & Great Hotel

How good is the diving in the Turks &amp; Caicos--we were considering going over the 4th of july holiday--which hotel is the most luxurious but also has good diving???<BR><BR>WE like Bonaire--but the hotels are not as nice--and enjoyed the Hitlon Jalouise on St. Lucia--anything comparable?? Thanks Jan
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 12:56 PM

I would suggest you go to www.scubadiving.com and click on their forum/bulletin board and 1. search their archives and 2. post your question. That board is almost exclusively divers. You could also try www.diverlink.com/forum/ - it's a little more focused, a little less freewheeling but not as populous.
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 02:42 PM

diving on provo is world class.there a numerous dive companies provo turtle is good, we dove out of Allegro.big blue is another - they go from the east end. you may not wish to combine your desires here . everything is very close and all the companies will pick you up someplace convient for You! as in a dock on the beach by what ever place you stay. we rented a villa from ocean point villas and they picked us up at our own dock (didn't we feel pampered especially afterwards - off the boat right into our own pool with our own drinks and snacks) and if you're looking towards the luxury route people are available to do your meals for you.in any event Ocean Club West,Coral Gardens and maybe Sibonne are high end.check out www.provo.net what they don't have, they link to plus alot of stuff will be on the site list from your search engine
Old Mar 14th, 2003, 09:50 AM

Hi Check out wherewhenhow.com for info on the Turks. I was there for 4 days the begining of March.I went diving and snorkeling. I liked Bonaire better. I'll put Provo 3rd on my list. And by the way my wife's purse was stolen out of our locked rental vehicle, and come to find out same thing happened to someone else the day before, so just be on guard.
Old Mar 15th, 2003, 10:25 AM

buddman,<BR>I'm concerned aboutyour wife's purse being stolen forma LOCKED vehicle on Provo. I was told its so safe! Is there an area that you suggest we do not go to? Any tips would be great!<BR>Thanks,<BR>Cindy