Dive operators in Grand Cayman

Jun 3rd, 2002, 06:37 AM
Margaret

Dive operators in Grand Cayman

My bf and I will go to Grand Cayman in late July. Now searching for dive operator. We would like to go Stingray City. Any comment on "Sunset Divers"? Any other suggestion? Thanks.

Jun 3rd, 2002, 09:12 AM
xxx

Just came back and can recommend Treasure Island Divers.
www.tidivers.com

Jun 3rd, 2002, 04:49 PM
Pam

Try Ocean Frontiers (www.oceanfrontiers) they are on the east end of the island. They are consistently voted one of the best by Rodale's Scuba Diving. We've been with them twice. Also try shore diving with Dive Tech next to the turtle farm. Stay away from Red Sail - expensive cattle boats. Pam

Jun 4th, 2002, 09:41 AM
Kathy

I agree with Ocean Frontiers & Dive Tech. My husband & I were there 3 1/2 yrs. ago and had a package in which we dove with each of those dove shops and one day with another shop located in Georgetown (don't recall the name). Ocean Frontiers was really great and was convenient as we were staying at Morritt's.

Jun 4th, 2002, 09:59 AM
freewoman

We have always used Bob Soto and have had no complaints.

Jun 4th, 2002, 11:06 AM
sandra

Just got back last week. Husband & son used Dive Tech and was very pleased w/ them. Also, for a great shore dive try Eden Rock. Snorkeling is also great at Eden Rock. Hope this helps. GC is a wonderful place. Can't wait to go back!

Jun 5th, 2002, 07:56 AM
rob

another vote for a shore dive at divetech......i guy on our cruise went with eden rock and liked it.

Jun 5th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Scott

I was just there in March and used Divers Down on 7MB. They are very professional, fun, and they limit their boats to 8 divers max. I will definitely use them again.

Search this Thread