Reload this Page >

direct flight from JFK to Antigua?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 13th, 2002, 08:30 AM
stoney

Can anyone tell me which, if any, airline flies direct from JFK, New York to Antigua? Thank you.

Old May 13th, 2002, 09:04 AM
lorraine

American used to have one flight in/one flight out. Check with them to see if they are still doing that. <BR>One problem with that is if the flight does not leave JFK, there will be no flight to take you home.<BR>I experienced the one flight in/one flight out in Jamaica and got stuck 2 extra days b/c the flight was cancelled out of NY for 2 days in a row due to weather. American endorsed over our tickets to Air Jamaica so we could get off the island.<BR>You can also fly JFK to San Juan and then San Juan (on american eagle) to Antigua.

Old May 13th, 2002, 09:27 AM
penny

Its not JFK, but this might work. Continential has a daily flight out of Newark, flight 871. This flight makes a very short stop in St. Martin and then continues on to Antigua. The return is non-stop!

Old May 13th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Penney

I believe we flew American to Antigua from JFK

Old May 13th, 2002, 01:39 PM
JG

BWIA offers non-stop flights between JFK and Antigua - once daily. <BR><BR>web site: http://www.bwee.com<BR><BR>Continental, through Newark, offers a daily one-stop (St Martin) with the return to Newark being non-stop